2011. július 8., péntek

Into the wild

I'm back from my class' round-lake-Balaton tour. I really enjoyed it, it was awesome cycling that much, I didn't expect that. We were cycling 3-4 hours a day I guess, I felt so free, and I had time to think...about everything. Well, usually my thoughts were around one certain person, but I guess it's okay. Nowadys I'm looking for that kind of freedom, so I go cycling as much as I can, but it's really hot outside, I barely can do it for more than one hour. Also we went swimming. I dodn't really like it in the lake... and wearing swimmingsuit... It was a real camp as it is. Mosquitos, laughing, crying, love, hate, music, accidents, being lost. It was one of the best - if not the best - camps with class.
(Gonna upload pics on picasa, but my computer and op. system has been refreshed, so there's almost nothing usable)

Two days after I got home from camp, Lilla came here for 5 days. 5 days seem long but it really was short time. We were a lot at Westend playing with Xbox Kinect, went to the cinema and to the amusement park. It was the second time in my life I was there, and now I could try things that I'd not been able before. For example Skyflyer was my favourite, an I loved the Castle too. and the T-rex... that was... deathly. xD With Lilla, we sounded like Chewbacca... And after we survived everything, Lilla proposed to me! That was romantic in the sunset in the middle of Heroes' Square. Oh yeah, and watch Simon's Cat! We loved th
e videos! And found it on the ground:
When I took this photo, I was at Astoria to recieve my passport with my visa, and my ticket for my travel to Beijing! I'm really excited about it. I've been out of Europe only once at Canary Islands but I can remember nothing, and this will be my first travel to Asia! I leaving in a week with my classmate, Minka, and 8 other hungarian students, and we'll be 170 at Beijing, because from 17 countries (including countries from America and Asia) are the students coming from, 10-10 from each one.
Still, I need to make my little show for the farewell night there. I think I'll play this on the piano:


I think this is the only folk song I can honestly say I like. Maybe because grandma and mother used to sing this for me when I was little.

So I'm off now on, I don't think I'll write any entry before China, so see ya when I come back!
再见

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése