2011. június 11., szombat

Done!

It's finally over. Today was the ending ceremony at my school, and I have only best grades, and my exams are literature:5 history:4 (that motherfucker Themistokles xD). I'm satisfied with all these.
Anyway I'm a bit afraid of this summer, cause I still need someone to go with to VOLT, then I'm going to China (gonna be awesome, but still :D) aaand I'm gonna have english exam...

Tommorrow it's show! Gonna performance our dance coreographies which are awesome! I hope I'll be able to do everything, cause some parts are difficult.
Also class camp will start in a week. It's gonna be a round-Balaton trip by bicycle, and we're sleeping at a different place every night.

Speeking of night I had a weird dream. There was Jared Leto who was the Satan himself and he had me do things for him, other way he kills me. They were only pretty normal things to do. Unfortunately I can't remember more. And I had another dream, and I know it was special, but I can't remember this aswell.



I like this song, yet it's sad

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése