2011. június 2., csütörtök

I've stopped being and The War is coming...

So pretty much I've been off since ever, so it's time to start over.

Lately I haven't really drawn anything, so I feel like I gave up on myself. Actually I want to draw, but it's a period in my life again that my style is changing cause of several things. I think one of these reasons is music. I've been listening to 30 Seconds To Mars for a month and I simply can't stop. I really like their music, and I think it's changed my way of thinking. The other reason can be a certain person I can't stop thinking about... Nowadays I'm getting back up, and practising all the time, so it'll be okay I'm sure.



I really hope that I can go to VOLT Festival to MARS concert, it'd really make my life, but I won't be allowed unless I find someone adault to go with.

Anyway "war is coming" because I'm taking grammar-literature and history exams in a week. Cause of this our class's not going to school this and next week. Ohmygawd, I should prepare for those exams... *cry* And those will be oral exams... *suicide* Woah, wish me luck!

Other. In July I'm gonna go to Beijing, and I really am excited about it. I wonder how much I'll be speaking chinese and how much I will understand... Will be funny.
Also in August I'm planning to take english exams, the advanced level, so due to preparing I'll be completely off in that period, I guess.

Guess that's all for now, I'll try to post stuff more often... Zai jien.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése