2011. július 9., szombat

Dreams

Hmmm I forgot to mention my dream in the previous entry, so, new one!

What I really wanted to say was I had a dream in which I was Harry Potter. It was the final battle part, and Voldemort was chasing me all around a castle... and my wand broke! I was running up and down, ans finally I stole Bellatrix's and Fenrir's wand and spelled Stuppor on them. But their wands were like rubber... Weird. There were Ron, Hermione and the twins to help me. I ran up to the first floor chased by Voldy, but it was actually like the tenth floor, so when I wanted to jump down from a balcon, I had to stop. But Voldy locked the the door... no escape. But I held him down and opened it. Then I was waiting for the part when I have to die. Then I died, I guess.

And my last dream:
I was at a camp, I think, and shared a room with a transgender girl. Then came Tomo Milicevic asking me for help to find Shannon and Jared. So we all and a little boy went out walking, and out of nowhere came a horse. I rid it still looking for the Letos. Then suddenly got an idea to try what it's like jumping with horse. It was reall awesome! When I finished it was night and Tomo made a campfire, and we talked about horseback-riding and going to the beach.
Funny, it was one of those really rare dreams in which I'm not chased, and I don't die.

Yayz for random gif!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése